XXL - LES
Intermediate Hatha Yoga - SIVANANDA Methode
This time our 2,5 hour class is dedicated to the yogis who are already familiar with yogic fundamentals, want to challenge themselves by learning more advanced variations of classical yoga asanas involving inversions and arm balances.
Class will include:
- Cleansing practices (kriyas)
- Several pranayamas (breathing exercises)
- Warm up including multiple rounds of Sun Salutations
- Asana practice – we will be practicing more difficult and challenging variations of classical yoga asanas including among others multiple inversions, arm balances, backbands and standing poses. Prepare yourself for long holds and truly challenging practice !
- Savasana (final relaxation) with autosuggestion technique
- Final meditation
Classical Hatha Yoga is traditional, slow paced but still very powerful practice that will calm your mind and will increase flexibility, strength and vitality of your body. During the class we will be following the method of Swami Sivananda of Rishikesh in Northern India - one of the most known and inspiring yoga teachers of all times. Asanas (poses) during the class are performed in suggested order that helps to open energy channels within the body and stimulate the inner organs, starting by the Crown Chakra (Sahastrara) and finishing by the Root Chakra (Muladhara).
Hope to see you during the practice! Asia Jokiel
Over Asia Jokiel
Asia is een yogadocent die gespecialiseerd is in klassieke Hatha Yoga- en Vinyasa-lessen. Ze volgde de Yoga Teacher Training Course aan de beroemde Arhanta Yoga International en voltooide 200 uur studie op het gebied van asana, pranayama, yoga en vedische filosofie en onderwijsvaardigheden onder leiding van Yogi Ram, Yogi Omkar en Yogini Kalyani.